Ingredients:1/2 cup softened butter
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon fresh parsley
1 loaf French bread, sliced horizontally
2 ounces ricotta cheese
6 ounces shredded Italian cheese blend
1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
Whole fresh basil leaves
Tomato (sliced), for garnish
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Lay-up Lasagna Burgers:
1. Combine butter, mayonnaise, minced garlic, garlic powder, paprika, parmesan cheese and parsley and spread onto the French bread; broil for 4-5 minutes and cut into 4 equal portions.
2. Combine ricotta, Italian cheese blend and chopped basil in a bowl.
3. On a grill, grill Premio Sausage Patties for 15-20 minutes, until done, according to package directions.
4. Spread cheese mixture on the patties and leave on grill just until cheese has melted.
5. Spread marinara sauce on the garlic bread. Top with burger patty, basil leaves, tomato and enjoy!