1 package Premio Mild Italian Sausage
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
1 cup sour cream
3/4 cup microbrew beer (lager, pale ale or IPA recommended)
1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
2 tablespoons prepared pesto
1 (14.5 ounce) can fire roasted tomatoes, drained
1 bag Party ‘tizers Dippin’ Chips
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make M.V.Premio Sausage and Microbrew Dip:
1. Remove casings from Premio Sausage. Tear sausage into small pieces and place in a large skillet. Add diced onion and cook over medium-high heat until sausage is nicely browned. Set aside sausage and onion.
2. In a large saucepan over medium heat, soften cream cheese. Stir in sour cream and beer. Once mixture is thoroughly heated, add shredded Italian cheese; stir until cheese has melted.
3. Stir in pesto, drained tomatoes, and cooked sausage mixture. Continue to cook and stir until dip is heated thoroughly.
4. Remove and place dip into a serving bowl; serve with Dippin’ Chips.
SERVES: 4-5SERVES: 4-5