Ingredients:2 cups Portobella mushrooms, sliced
1 cup diced tomatoes
1/2 cup Marsala wine
1/2 cup salted butter
1/2 cup parsley, chopped
2 tablesppons capers
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
Salt & pepper
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Picnic Chicken Sausage Marsala:
1. Place Premio Chicken Sausage onto grill and grill until cooked through, according to package directions.
2. In a pan, sauté on low heat the olive oil, mushrooms, garlic powder, capers and tomatoes for approximately 2-3 minutes. Add Marsala wine and cooked Premio Chicken Sausage to saute pan; toss around to coat evenly.
3. Add butter to pan to create a creamy sauce. Add in salt and pepp
4. Remove sausage from pan and slice. Add to a plate and smother with the wine sauce. Top with freshly chopped parsley.
SERVES: 4-6SERVES: 4-6