Ingredients:1 refrigerated pizza dough
4 cups frozen hash browns, thawed
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
1/4 cup milk
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
1/2 cup sour cream
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Premio Great Morning Brunch Pizza:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees (F). Unroll refrigerated pizza dough and place on a greased 12-inch pizza pan.
2. In a large skillet, brown Premio Sausage. Drain and cool slightly. Place onion in same skillet and cook until nicely caramelized.
3. Sprinkle the potatoes, sausage, onion and cheddar & mozzarella cheeses over crust.
4. In a medium-sized bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over pizza and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
5. Place into preheated 375 degree (F) oven and bake for approximately 25-30 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly golden-brown. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Drizzle sour cream over pizza and serve.
SERVES: 4-6SERVES: 4-6