How to make Premio's Holiday Wreath Pizza:
1. In a medium skillet over medium-heat, sauté and stir Premio sausages with a wooden spoon to break apart meat. Using a slotted spoon, remove from pan and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees (F). Remove pizza dough from package and shape into a ball; let sit for 5 minutes. Roll the dough into a large circle. Roll and pinch the edges up to form a crust.
3. To remove the center of the dough, use a 4 ½ -inch circle cookie cutter or knife to cut a circle out. Use the leftover dough to fill in any missing areas.
4. Spread pizza evenly with sauce and half of the mozzarella cheese. Add peppers, arugula and onion (leaving a handful of arugula on the side). Top off with remaining mozzarella cheese and add sausage.
5. Place into preheated oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
6. Sprinkle pizza with remaining arugula and Parmesan-Reggiano as desired. Serve with your favorite side sauce!