1 package Premio Italian Sausage with Cheese & Basil
1 pound shrimp
1 cup parmesan cheese
1/2 – 1 cup cream
1 garlic clove
1/2 cup butter
1 pound farfalle or bow-tie pasta
Fresh basil and oregano leaves
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Premio Shrimp Sausage Passion:
1. In a large pot, boil pasta with 1 teaspoon butter and two large basil leaves.
2. Chop Premio Sausage into small pieces. Add to frying pan and cook until done, according to package directions.
3. In a separate frying pan, combine basil leaves, oregano, crushed garlic clove, 1 pound shrimp and 1 teaspoon butter. Cook until shrimp are done. Once shrimp are done, toss in 1 cup parmesan cheese and 1/2 cup cream.
4. Drain pasta. Toss sausage and shrimp mixture with pasta and serve.
SERVES: 4-6SERVES: 4-6