1 package Premio Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage, fully cooked according to package directions and sliced
12 ounces rigatoni
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 onion, sliced
2 carrots, peeled and chopped
1 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
1 small head broccoli rabe
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Premio Sweet Chicken Sausage Pasta:
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the onion, stirring often, for 3 minutes. Add Premio Sausage and cook, stirring, until browned, about 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Add the broccoli, carrots and 1 _ cups water and simmer, covered, until the broccoli and carrots are tender, about 5 to 6 minutes. Add tomatoes to the mixture and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
4. Toss the pasta with the sausage mixture, including any remaining liquid, and the Parmesan. Enjoy!
SERVES: 4SERVES: 4