2 pounds Premio Sweet Italian Sausage Meat, cooked and drained 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
2 (28 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
2 (15-16 ounces) cans red pinto beans and kidney beans, rinsed and drained
1 pound smoked kielbasa, sliced, halved and cooked in pan to lightly brown
2 large onions, diced
2 large green peppers, diced
2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce,
2/3 cup sweet honey BBQ sauce
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
2 tablespoons chili powder
2 teaspoons ground mustard
1 teaspoons dried oregano
1/2 -1 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
1/2 teaspoon. crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
2 garlic cloves, minced
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Premio Three Meat Chili:
1. In a large Dutch oven or pan, brown ground beef. Add Premio Sausage to oven or pan and brown sausage. Add kielbasa to pan and cook, draining all of the grease.
2. Place the meats back in Dutch oven or large pan and add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 1-3 hours on low heat, stirring occasionally (Note: it can be done in a slow cooker on low for 6-8 hours. Serve with a dollop of sour cream and shredded cheese).
SERVES: 6-10SERVES: 6-10