1 package Premio Hot Italian Sausage
1 pound ground beef
3 ribs of celery 1 large onion
1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
1 can of spicy chili beans
1 large can of diced tomatoes
1 can of petite diced tomatoes with chilies
1 medium green pepper
Season with chili seasoning, cumin, salt, and pepper to taste
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Premio's Super Bowl Hot Italian Chili:
1. Place tomatoes, ½ can of water and beans into a slow cooker; turn on high heat.
2. Remove Premio Sausage from casing and brown in skillet with ground beef, until browned. Remove and place into slow cooker (make sure the slow cooker has warmed).
3. Dice onion, pepper and celery to desired size. Add to skillet and sauté over medium heat until lightly cooked. Remove and add to slow cooker.
4. Reduce heat on slow cooker to low and add chili seasoning, cumin, salt and pepper. Leave on low heat for 4 hours, to allow flavors to blend. Serve with crackers, shredded cheese and sour cream.