16 ounces Premio Sweet Italian Sausage Meat or Premio Hot Italian Sausage Meat, browned, drained & cooled to room temperature
3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 small can sliced black olives, drianed
1 1/2 cup prepared ranch dressing
1 package small wonton wrappers
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Sausage Blossoms:
1. In a mixing bowl, stir together Premio Hot/Sweet Italian Sausage Meat, cheese, dressing and olives; Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Spray muffin tins with non stick spray. Press wonton skins in muffin tins creating a flower-like “cup.”
3. Bake in oven for 5 minutes. Remove and let cups cool.
4. Fill each cup with a tablespoon of filling. Return to oven and heat until filling bubbles.
NOTE: Filling can be made ahead and stored in refrigerator. Cups can be made ahead and stored in an airtight container.
SERVES: 4-5SERVES: 4-5