Ingredients:1 onion, chopped
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 cup sour cream
1 cup bottled mango, chopped
2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
1-2 bags Party ‘tizers Super Grains Dippin’ Chips
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Sausage, Mango & Caramelized Onion Dip:
1. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, sauté Premio Sausage Meat and onion until sausage is cooked through and onion is caramelized.
2. While sausage and onion cook, stir cream cheese and sour cream in a sauce pan over medium-low heat. Stir in mango.
3. Combine both warm mixtures, pour into a serving bowl and sprinkle with cilantro. Serve with Super Grains Dippin’ Chips.
SERVES: 3-5SERVES: 3-5