1 pound Premio Sweet Italian Sausage
1 large Vidalia onion, chopped
2 large red-bell peppers, chopped
3 corn cobs, boiled or grilled
1/4 cup cilantro
1 clove minced garlic
1/2 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup coconut oil Print
How to make Sausage Sweet Potato Salad:
1. Over medium heat, cook sausages in a skillet until browned and set aside, leaving the liquid in the pan.
2. Remove corn from cobs and add corn, sweet potato, onion and peppers to the skillet, sautéing on medium heat until vegetables are thoroughly softened and sweet potatoes are browned on the outside. Set aside.
3. Chop your sausage into thick, bite-sized pieces and combine with vegetables in a large bowl.
4. In another bowl, add coconut oil, olive oil, Dijon mustard, honey, minced garlic and apple cider vinegar and whisk together until smooth. Pour over vegetable/sausage mixture and mix.
5. Sprinkle cilantro on top of the salad and serve for a summery treat.
Serves: 3-4Serves: 3-4