Ingredients:1 jar salsa
2 tomatoes, chopped
1 bag tortilla chips
1/3 pound lettuce, chopped
1 bag shredded cheese
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Taco Salad:
1. In a pan, cook Premio Sausage until browned. Drain well.
2. In a saucepan, add jar of salsa and warm.
3. In a large bowl, layer ingredients, beginning with lettuce. Add remaining ingredients over top of lettuce and top with salsa. Serve and enjoy.
SERVES: 3-4SERVES: 3-4