1 package Premio Sweet Italian Sausage Meat, fully-cooked and crumbled in skillet, according to package directions
2 (15.5 ounce) cans cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
1 cup canned coconut milk
1 cup non-fat, plain Greek yogurt
2 cloves garlic, peeled and cut into large pieces
2 jarred roasted red pepper strips, drained
1/3 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
1 ripe mango, peeled and roughly chopped
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Zest of 1 lime
1 bag Party ‘tizers Three Bean Dippin’ Chips
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Take-Me-to-the-Tropics Sausage Dip:
1. Add beans, coconut milk, Greek yogurt, garlic, red pepper, lime juice, salt and pepper to a food processor; pulse ‘chop’ until combined and smooth. Add mixture to a medium bowl.
2. Add cooked, crumbled Premio Sausage Meat and mango pieces to bowl with bean mixture; stir to combine.
3. Garnish top of dip evenly with lime zest before serving with Three Bean Dippin’ Chips.