1/2 pound Premio Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage, cooked
4 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon garlic olive oil
1 cup prepared stuffing mix
1 cup prepared mashed potatoes
1/2 cup cranberry sauce
1 cup fresh mozzarella
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Delicious Thanksgiving Pizza:
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees (F). Mix the butter and garlic olive oil together; spread onto pizza crust.
2. Place small spoonfuls of stuffing, mashed potatoes, and Premio Chicken Sausage around on the crust. Top with spoonfuls of mozzarella cheese, evenly.
3. Grill pizza in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until crust is crispy and cheese has melted. Place small spoonfuls of cranberry sauce every few inches, so there is some on every slice; serve hot!