1 package Premio Hot Italian Sausage
2 cans whole pinto beans
1 tablespoon freshly chopped mint
1 tablespoon freshly chopped cilantro
Shredded cheddar cheese
1 fresh onion, diced
1 fresh tomato, diced
1 fresh lime
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make The Out-of-Bounds Burrito:
1. Remove casings from Premio Sausage. In a pan, fry sausages until meat is loose and browned.
2. In a separate pan, fry the sliced green bell peppers; place to side.
3. Place sausage meat and pinto beans in food processor and mix until well blended. Add fresh lime juice from 1 lime. Mix in freshly chopped mint and cilantro by hand.
4. Spread mixture onto tortilla and top with shredded cheddar cheese, freshly diced tomato and onion. Add slices of fried green bell pepper. Add chipotle sauce, lettuce shreds and sour cream (if desired).
SERVES: 4-6SERVES: 4-6