8 ounces Premio Sweet Italian Sausage Meat
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
1 1/2 cups sour cream
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
6 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
1/2 teaspoon lime zest
1 teaspoon lime juice
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Fresh basil, for garnish
1 bag Party ‘tizers Super Grains Dippin’ Chips
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Three Cheese Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Dip:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees (F). Spray a 1-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. Heat olive oil in a medium, nonstick skillet. Add Premio Sausage Meat to skillet and cook until sausage is no longer pink, approximately 3-4 minutes, being sure to break up sausage into small pieces as it cooks; drain.
3. In a large bowl, mix together the pesto, sour cream, and cream cheese. Add in mozzarella, feta, lime zest, lime juice, salt, pepper and reserved sausage; mix to fully combine. Transfer to reserved baking dish.
4. Place into preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes, until heated through and edges are bubbly. Let sit 5 minutes, garnish with fresh basil leaves and serve with Super Grains Dippin’ Chips.
SERVES: 3-4SERVES: 3-4