1 package Premio Sweet Italian Sausage
18 oz. cheese ravioli
2 tbsp. butter, unsalted
3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
2 minced garlic cloves
1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
5 oz. fresh baby spinach
1/2 cup grated Parmesan
1/4 cup parsley
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Toasted Garlic-Butter Ravioli With Premio Sausage and Spinach:
Everyone loves a good bowl of ravioli — the soft pasta, the savory stuffed interior and the way the little dumplings offset any good sauce make it a meal that satisfies your most persistent pasta cravings. With this delicious, natural take on an Italian favorite, we add sweet sausage, a delicious garlic herb drizzle and a crisp golden crust for a fresh twist on the dish you won’t be able to resist.
1. Fill a large skillet with water and bring it to a boil over medium-high heat on the stove. Add ravioli, cook according to directions and remove from pan when al dente. Place ravioli in a layer on a rimmed sheet pan lined with parchment paper and set aside. Empty the water from the pan.
2. Next, add sausage and 1 tbsp. olive oil to the pan and cook over medium heat until meat is browned and firm, breaking the links into small chunks and occasionally flipping as they cook. When fully cooked and browned, remove from pan and set aside.
3. In the same pan over medium heat, saute butter, oil, and garlic for one minute, or until the mixture begins to bubble. Add salt, pepper and red pepper and stir to distribute. Add in the ravioli slowly, stirring until all the pasta is coated well with the garlic butter mixture, and cook for about five minutes, flipping the ravioli as needed until golden brown on each side.
4. Gently add cooked sausage meat and baby spinach and mix with ravioli. Sprinkle with a garnish of parmesan and parsley and serve hot for a family of four.
Savoring our Sweet Italian Sausage?
Try all Premio’s sausage varieties by Searching for our delicious products