- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Ultimate Sausage Tacos:
1. Remove casings from sausage and brown sausage in a medium skillet over medium-high heat until browned, stirring to separate meat. Pour off fat.
2. Add beans, water and taco seasoning. Heat to a boil. Cook over low heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Prepare taco shells and fill with lettuce, sausage and bean mixture. Add toppings.