- 1 package Premio Hot Italian Sausage
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans or kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups chunky salsa, mild or medium, divided
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican 4-cheese blend
- Shredded lettuce
- 6 hard or soft taco shells
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup prepared guacamole
- 1/3 cup sliced jalapeno peppers
- 1/3 cup sliced black pitted olives
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
How to make Ultimate Sausage Tacos:
1. Remove casings from sausage and brown sausage in a medium skillet over medium-high heat until browned, stirring to separate meat. Pour off fat.
2. Add beans, water and taco seasoning. Heat to a boil. Cook over low heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Prepare taco shells and fill with lettuce, sausage and bean mixture. Add toppings.