1 package Premio Sweet & Hot Italian Sausage (Combo Pack) (or your favorite Premio Italian Sausage variety)
Juice from 2 limes
6-10 soft flour or corn tortillas
1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese (or your favorite cheese)
Dash of salt & pepper
1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Hot & Sweet Sausage Tacos:
1. Brush your Premio Hot & Sweet Sausagelinks with your oil and add a dash of salt and pepper to each link. Turn the grill on High and brown the sausage links, as well as the jalapenos.
2. Slit the sausages down the middle and fill with grilled jalapenos and cilantro leaves. Once filled, cut sausages into even rounds.
3. Grill your tortillas on each side until slightly golden. Fill with hot and sweet Premio sausage rounds and top with shredded cheese.