3 Premio Hot Italian Sausage Meat links
2 tablespoons vegetable oil (for grill)
2 small yellow peppers
1/2 green pepper
1/2 sweet onion
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 pound pizza dough
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 tablespoon pizza seasoning
Salt & pepper to taste Print
How to make Manly Premio Sausage, Peppers and Onion Grilled Pizza:
1. Open can of tomatoes and place into a strainer; let drain.
2. Oil grates of grill using a paper towel or bush, and preheat to medium-high heat. Tear off an 18-inch piece of aluminum foil and fold in half.
3. Wash and core peppers, and thinly slice. Place in center of foil. Slice onion into thin slices, removing outer layer. Place into center of foil with peppers. Add olive oil and salt & pepper; fold up foil into a packet.
4. Place on grill with the foil packet. Reduce heat to medium and grill for 5 minutes, then turn. Grill for approximately 15 more minutes and then remove.
5. In a large skillet, brown Premio Sausage. Drain and cool slightly; place in a large bowl with foil packet (veggies). Keep warm.
6. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons flour on a work surface. Place dough on surface and punch down to get dough relaxed. Let sit a few minutes.
7. Roll out to a 12 x 12 rectangular surface or rough circle (don’t make too thin). Lower grill heat to low and re-oil grill. Roll crust over your rolling pin; carry to grill and flip onto grill.
8. Quickly warm tomatoes in a small bowl in the microwave for about 1 minute.
9. Take pizza dough off grill and flip on other side. Layer on tomatoes, cooked veggies/sausage and cheese. Sprinkle on the pizza seasoning.
10. Place back onto grill and continue to cook until cheese is melted. Cool and serve warm.
This fresh take on pizza combines sausage, peppers, onion and more to create a pizza with flavor, texture and a perfect finish. Try out this recipe today!SERVES: 4-6