1/2 pound Premio Hot Italian Sausage Meat
2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
4 hamburger buns
Tortilla chips Print
How to make Super Sausage & Nachos Burger:
1. Use medium heat to melt the butter in your saucepan. Add in the flour, and stir to combine. Whisk in the milk and let it thicken, whisking continuously.
2. Stir in the cheese 1/2 cup at a time, whisking it as it melts. After all the cheese is melted in the milk mixture, season the sauce with salt and black pepper. Let the cheese sauce cool.
3. Preheat your grill.
4. In a bowl, combine the ground beef, sausage meat and breadcrumbs. When the ingredients are evenly combined, shape the meat into 6 patties. Brush the patties with olive oil, and season them generously with salt and black pepper.
5. Grill the burgers for 4 minutes on each side. If they’re too pink, cook them longer.
6. When the burgers are done, add them to the bottom buns. Spoon the cheese sauce over each one. Top with salsa and crushed tortilla chips to each individual’s preferences.
7. Serve hot and enjoy!