2 pounds Premio Hot Italian Sausage, casings removed
16 small slider buns or mini sandwich rolls
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make The Best Slides Ever:
1. In a large bowl, combine Premio Sausage and beef. Using your hands, blend the two meats together, forming one large ball. Use a spoon or small measuring cup to gather up about a 3 ounce ball and press into patty form.
2. In a large skillet over medium heat, pan fry 4 or 5 slides at a time. Cook for about 3 minutes then flip and continue cooking for another 3 minutes (test to make sure they are done- the internal temperature should be 165 degrees (F)).
3. Slice the buns and top the sliders with your favorite condiments. Assemble burgers and serve!