1 pound Premio Hot Italian Sausage
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1 package skewers
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Sausage-Loaded Tater-Tot Skewers:
1. Cook tater tots according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, when the tater tots are cooking; in a medium skillet, cook sausage until browned, breaking up and crumbling into small pieces. Set aside.
3. Once tater tots are cooked and cooled, add them onto the skewers and place them on a lined baking sheet.
4. Evenly add the sausage crumbles on top and sprinkle with cheese.
5. Bake in oven on 375 degrees (F) for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
6. Serve these delicious sausage-loaded tater tot skewers as an appetizer or side dish with your favorite ketchup, sauce or dressing for dipping.