Ingredients:1 tablespoon taco seasoning
6-8 soft or hard taco shells
1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
1/2 cup shredded cheese
1/2 cup diced red tomatoes
3/4 cup sour cream
1/2 cup salsa (optional)
1 cup homemade guacamole (optional)
- Always cook pork sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 160° F using a meat thermometer.
- Always cook chicken sausage to a minimum internal temperature of 165° F using a meat thermometer.
How to make Smoked Sausage Tacos:
1. Cook sausage meat mixed with taco spices in a medium/large pan over medium heat, until meat is browned and fully cooked.
2. Once cooked, add warm meat to your soft or hard taco shells (heat per package instructions) and quickly garnish with shredded cheese.
3. To finish garnishing the tacos, add the remaining toppings in your preferred order. We recommend saving the sour cream and guacamole for last. Enjoy!