1. Start With the Best SausageWhen it comes to finding the best sausage for your cookout, you'll love
Dazzle Your Taste Buds With These Healthy Salad EnhancersThe same basic salad configuration can leave your taste buds bored and tempted to sink their teeth into a juicy burger patty. To fight the urge of food temptation and maintain your healthy summer diet, see your bed of lettuce as... Read more
What Can You Eat on the Keto Diet?When on the keto diet, it may be tempting at first to believe you can eat any high-fat food you want. For the best results, those enjoying the keto diet need to monitor their... Read more
Summer 2019 Grilling Food TrendsIt's not unusual for a new season to bring about new cravings and ways to transform favorite foods into something new and more exciting. Summer 2019 is no different. With grills heating up across the country, many already found new summer food trends you can't afford to miss:
- Grilled Vegetables: Trade potato chips and pasta salad sides f... Read more
1. Apple Spice Sausage MuffinsWith only three ingredients, our recipe for Apple Spice Sausage Muffins is easy to make and super low-cost! After you make them, you can store some in the refrigerator and freeze the rest to make th... Read more
Bring a Bottle of Infused Water With YouDid you know your brain sometimes sends hunger signals when you are actually thirsty? Make sure you never misread your hunger pangs again by taking water with you. Buy a reusable water bottle and fill it throughout the day. For an added boost of flavor, try infusing your regular water with slice... Read more
The warm season is finally here, so dust off your grill because you have plenty of wonderful skewered foods to make!
Why focus so much attention on recipes that involve skewers? In a nutshell, skewers make it simpler to prepare grilled items. Plus, they help you grill your favorite easy sausage recipes faster because your pieces of meat and produce are smaller, so they cook faster.
Tips for Using Skewers
Before diving into our favorite grilled sausage recipes, consider the following tips to using skewers to grill your favorite foods:
- Soak wooden skewers for around half an hour in warm water before using them. That way, they will be less likely to burn on the grill.
- Always use proper safety mitts and gloves to handle wooden or metal s... Read more