1. Bold Sausage TacosYou can't have a Mexican feast without tacos! For tacos with a twist, try our Bold Sausage Tacos. They feature our Premio Hot Italian Sausage Meat along with a mixture of chili beans, corn and diced tomatoe... Read more
10 Tips for How to Be a Good CookDid you ever wonder why your cooking isn't as delicious as the food in a restaurant? Whether you are a professional chef or you're a beginner in the kitchen, you can benefit from these tips for how to improve your cooking skills.
1. Use Plenty of SaltSalt naturally brings out the flavor in a dish. Novice chefs either use this preservative sparingly or throw on too much at the end. You should use a healthy amount from start to finish, adding a little bit at each step of the recipe. Professionals use sea salt because they believe it has a better ... Read more
Spring has sprung! It's time to kick yourself off that winter diet and prepare for the beach or poolside. Eating right and exercising will have you feeling fit in no time, and if you really want to work off the winter body, you may consider a low-carb diet.
Why Go Low Carb?
Carbohydrates is a category of the main food groups, and one of three needed so your body functions properly. Carbs provide your body with energy for immediate use or are stored until later. If your body doesn't need the carbs right away, they are stored in your muscles and eventually converted to fat.
The idea is that by not eating carbs, you're not giving them the opportunity to turn into fat. Studies have shown that
1. Italian Sausage PastaGive your traditional pasta meal a makeover with this Italian Sausage Pasta recipe. The tender pasta, peppers, summer squash, tomatoes and more provide the perfect foundation for the tantalizing c... Read more
Premio Cheesy Brat CasseroleOne of the best casserole recipes we have found is this Premio Cheesy Brat Casserole, which pairs white potatoes, creamy mushroom soup and melted cheese with authentically spiced German bratwurst for a truly indulgent meal. First, gather these ingredients:
Are you in need of some side dishes to accent your sausage dinner? For many, sausages provide a hearty, satisfying option when it comes to whipping up anything, from quick and easy grilling recipes and stews to health-conscious fare featuring time-saving Italian sausage.
As a prime member of the protein group, a well-made sausage will provide you with much-needed vitamin B-12, iron and healthy fats.
1. Sausage StroganoffIngredients:
1. Pumpkin-Stuffed Ravioli With Premio Sausage, Brown Butter Sauce and PecansFor lovers of ravioli and all things sweet and savory, this is a great seasonal dish for your family to enjoy. Here are the ingredients you'll need for this recipe: For the filling, you'll need:
- Mashed, organic pumpkin, 8 oz. can
- Premio Sweet Italian Sausage, 1 package, casings removed
- Brown sugar, 2 tbsp.
- Ground nutmeg, 1/8 tsp.
- Ground cloves, 1/8 tsp.
- Ground cinnamon, 1/8 tsp.
- Ground allspice, 1/8 tsp. ... Read more