1. Italian Sausage PastaGive your traditional pasta meal a makeover with this Italian Sausage Pasta recipe. The tender pasta, peppers, summer squash, tomatoes and more provide the perfect foundation for the tantalizing c... Read more
Premio Cheesy Brat CasseroleOne of the best casserole recipes we have found is this Premio Cheesy Brat Casserole, which pairs white potatoes, creamy mushroom soup and melted cheese with authentically spiced German bratwurst for a truly indulgent meal. First, gather these ingredients:
Are you in need of some side dishes to accent your sausage dinner? For many, sausages provide a hearty, satisfying option when it comes to whipping up anything, from quick and easy grilling recipes and stews to health-conscious fare featuring time-saving Italian sausage.
As a prime member of the protein group, a well-made sausage will provide you with much-needed vitamin B-12, iron and healthy fats.
1. Sausage StroganoffIngredients:
1. Pumpkin-Stuffed Ravioli With Premio Sausage, Brown Butter Sauce and PecansFor lovers of ravioli and all things sweet and savory, this is a great seasonal dish for your family to enjoy. Here are the ingredients you'll need for this recipe: For the filling, you'll need:
- Mashed, organic pumpkin, 8 oz. can
- Premio Sweet Italian Sausage, 1 package, casings removed
- Brown sugar, 2 tbsp.
- Ground nutmeg, 1/8 tsp.
- Ground cloves, 1/8 tsp.
- Ground cinnamon, 1/8 tsp.
- Ground allspice, 1/8 tsp. ... Read more
Premio Sausage, Pear and Brie FlatbreadSpicy. Tangy. Sweet. The sausage pear and brie flatbread combines each flavor in a subtle yet powerful way that will have everyone reaching for the next slice. This flatbread calls for half a package of Premio Sweet Italian Chicken Sausage, four flatbreads, eight ounces of brie cheese and a pear. You likely already have the additional ingredients in your kitchen: olive oi... Read more
What Can You Eat on the Keto Diet?When on the keto diet, it may be tempting at first to believe you can eat any high-fat food you want. For the best results, those enjoying the keto diet need to monitor their... Read more
Summer 2019 Grilling Food TrendsIt's not unusual for a new season to bring about new cravings and ways to transform favorite foods into something new and more exciting. Summer 2019 is no different. With grills heating up across the country, many already found new summer food trends you can't afford to miss:
- Grilled Vegetables: Trade potato chips and pasta salad sides f... Read more
The warm season is finally here, so dust off your grill because you have plenty of wonderful skewered foods to make!
Why focus so much attention on recipes that involve skewers? In a nutshell, skewers make it simpler to prepare grilled items. Plus, they help you grill your favorite easy sausage recipes faster because your pieces of meat and produce are smaller, so they cook faster.
Tips for Using Skewers
Before diving into our favorite grilled sausage recipes, consider the following tips to using skewers to grill your favorite foods:
- Soak wooden skewers for around half an hour in warm water before using them. That way, they will be less likely to burn on the grill.
- Always use proper safety mitts and gloves to handle wooden or metal s... Read more