Fall Comfort Food RecipesIf you are looking for some recipe inspiration this fall, you'll want to check out five of our favorite Italian comfort food recipes.
1. Pumpkin-Stuffed Ravioli With Premio Sausage, Brown Butter Sauce and PecansAs the temperatures begin to drop, treat your family to a hearty ravioli recipe with a fall twist. Our pumpkin-stuffed ravioli with Premio sausage, brown butter sauce and pecans will satisfy your family a... Read more
Football season is here, which means it's time to gather up your friends and family to host a homegating party. Unlike tailgating, which you usually do in the football stadium's parking lot, homegating takes place at home.
Whether it's a regular-season game or the Super Bowl, there's nothing like cheering on your team with an assortment of fun foods — right from the comfort of your own home.
To help you get started, we've put together a few tips on how to throw the best homegating party this fall.
How to Throw a Homegating Party
If you are getting ready to host a homegating party with your friends and family, here are a few tips that will make preparation simple and stress-free.
1. Add Football-Inspired Part... Read more
10 Unique Movie Night Snacks That Aren't PopcornAfter having popcorn for the millionth time, your movie night snacking might begin to taste stale. Ther... Read more
Four Different Ways to Cut SausageCooking sausage links doesn't have to involve the same old routine every time. Try these different slicing styles to give your sausage some extra flair.
1. Coin SliceSymmetrical coin slices are aesthetically pleasing and an easy-to-eat addition to any dish. To cut your sausage into coin slices, follow the sausage's preparation instructions. Pl... Read more
Oktoberfest, which originally began as a wedding celebration over 200 years ago for Bavaria's Crown Prince Ludwig, has grown into an annual event that's now celebrated all over the world. Oktoberfest usually begins sixteen days prior to the first Sunday in October and is filled with lots of traditional foods, beer and entertainment.
While this German fall festival may be canceled this year, that doesn't mean you and your family can't still celebrate it at home with some festive and delicious bratwurst dishes! To help get you started, we've put together five of the best Oktoberfest recipes that feature our authentic German bratwursts.
1. Bratwurst With Bacon and Apple Sauerkraut
Cooking Techniques Everyone Should KnowThere are many ways of cooking that can enhance your creations in the kitchen. Some methods are better for certain meals, while some ingredients work well with almost any type of cooking. No matter what you learn, you can use your new cooking skills often and in a variety of ways. Remember that with any cooking method, you want to heat meat and other foods... Read more
3 Methods to Cook BratsHow long to cook brats depends on which cooking method you choose. Check out the three main techniques below to decide which style you want to try next.
1. Cooking Brats on the GrillGrilling brats is an effective way to give the meat a robust, smoky flavor. For the best outcome, try to grill your brats slowly over medium-low heat and follow these five steps. ... Read more
10 Ways to... Read more
Whether you prefer to watch a collegiate or professional football team's game every weekend, there is nothing better than cheering on your favorite team while surrounded by friends and family.
Of course, food and festivities go hand in hand. Homegating has provided a way for fans to gather together, eat their fill of party foods and play games ranging from corn hole to ladder ball.
What Is Homegating?
Tailgating parties have been around for decades. Football fanatics have always enjoyed hosting pre-game parties filled with drinks, fun foods and activities in the stadium's parking lot with their friends and family.
Homegating parties are exactly the same — except the pre-game festivities take place in your home or ba...Read more