Written by Premio Foods on October 22, 2019It's the spookiest time of the year — and not just for kids! Here's a few ideas to help you throw a bloodcurdling grown-up Halloween party.
Creepy CocktailsGrown-up parties aren't complete without a cocktail or two! Cider-based cocktails are always a great, festive option. Rum-based punches are also party favorites, so try making a witch's brew! And what would a Halloween party be without a little blood? Bloody Marys will fit the bill! For a sweeter option, add some grenadine to the drink to get that blood-red look. Halloween-colored Jello shots are another fun boozy option. Make sure to adorn your cocktails with creepy decorative items, like glasses with a spooky pumpkin face or fake eyeballs.
Eerie EntertainmentEvery party needs a little entertainm... Read more
Written by Premio Foods on October 17, 2019Taco Tuesday is one of our favorite nights of the week. From hard shells to soft tortillas and spicy to mild meats, there are a million different ways to mix up this delicious dish. If you feel like your taco nights are growing a bit stale as you cycle through the same one or two recipes time and again, why not try mixing things up by swapping out your beef, chicken or pork for sausage as the key ingredient in your tacos? Perhaps the best part about using sausage in your tacos is the sheer variety it offers. After all, there isn’t just one kind of sausage. There’s Italian sausag... Read more
Written by Premio Foods on October 8, 2019As we enter the fall season, it's time to start making our favorite fall recipes. Flavorful, cozy stews are always a great option for keeping the family warm and full. Here's how to create the perfect stew.
1. Choose Your IngredientsThe great thing about making a stew is that you can tailor it to your family's preferred tastes. Even if you don't enjoy favorites like beef stew, you have lots of options to create something you'll enjoy. Get creative with these four core elements of a stew:
- Vegetables: You can try any combination of vegetables that you like. Potatoes are always a great option, or add some green like broccoli or peppers. A tasty stew has a variety of ingredients, so including vegetables helps your family get the serving... Read more
Written by Premio Foods on October 7, 2019Whether you prefer your links spicy or Italian-style, sausage adds a flavorful kick to nearly any meal. You can prepare it in several ways, and it blends well with a host of other foods. Properly prepared sausage adds a protein punch to many dishes. How do you cook sausage? What are the best ways to cook sausage? What recipes can you kick up a notch with this flavorful meat?
Ways to Cook SausageYou can prepare sausage in three primary ways: grilling it, pan-frying it or broiling it.
- Grilling sausage: To grill sausage, preheat your grill to medium. Cook pork ... Read more
Written by Premio Foods on October 1, 2019As the chilly season approaches, it's time to get out the comfort food recipes! If you're looking for some delicious comfort meals to keep you warm and cozy, check out our top five fall recipes.
1. Pumpkin-Stuffed Ravioli With Premio Sausage, Brown Butter Sauce and PecansFor lovers of ravioli and all things sweet and savory, this is a great seasonal dish for your family to enjoy. Here are the ingredients you'll need for this recipe: For the filling, you'll need:
- Mashed, organic pumpkin, 8 oz. can
- Premio Sweet Italian Sausage, 1 package, casings removed
- Brown sugar, 2 tbsp.
- Ground nutmeg, 1/8 tsp.
- Ground cloves, 1/8 tsp.
- Ground cinnamon, 1/8 tsp.
- Ground allspice, 1/8 tsp. ... Read more