Written by Premio Foods on September 16, 2020Little else is as refreshing as spending quality time with your family outside. Picnics are great for creating family memories — eating delicious homemade food, watching the kids laugh while playing picnic games and enjoying the beautiful scenery. To learn how to have the perfect picnic, read these picnic tips and tricks to wow your family with a memorable experience.
1. Choose the Best TimeBefore anything, check the weather. The last thing you want is to set up a perfect picnic, only for it to start raining 30 minutes after you sit down. Besides that, there is no universal best time for a picnic. It mostly depends on you and your schedule. Keep in mind, though, that the weather tends to be hotter at around 3 p.m. If you don't mind the extra degrees during the summer, don... Read more
Written by Premio Foods on August 24, 2020If you're looking to do something special for your sweetheart, surprise them with a romantic candlelit dinner. This sweet and timeless gesture makes for the perfect at-home date night and will be sure to make your partner feel loved and appreciated. Take a look at these tips to get you started.
1. Plan the Menu With an Italian Sausage RecipeThe first step to preparing a homemade meal is to figure out what dish you'll be serving on your special evening. Be sure to take your partner's food preferences into consideration and craft a meal based on their personal tastes. Then, assess your cooking ability and decide what type of recipe you can pull off with your level of expertise. If you'd like a sophisticated dish that doesn't require a lot of effort, try something with Itali... Read more
Written by Premio Foods on June 19, 2020What family game night would be complete without some scrumptious snacks? From old standbys to more modern takes, half the fun of a family game night is feasting on the food. That's because nothing beats the thrill of grazing on a late-night snack buffet while besting your family in board games. Sure, your family members may say they came for the games, but we all know they stick around for the tasty game night appetizers. Because food is so central to the evening, it can be intimidating to pick out your family game night recipes. You want to provide snacks that are the perfect combination of delicious, exciting, kid-friendly, light, indulgent and minimally messy. If choosing the right game night grub feels more challenging than navigating a chessboard, keep reading for some game-win... Read more
Written by Premio Foods on June 15, 2020Whether the weather is keeping you indoors or you don't have any plans for the evening, a few fun things to do as a family at home will liven everyone's spirits and get the good times rolling. There are plenty of things to do in the house or around your yard, so summon up your creativity and gather around to enjoy these fun things to do at home as a family.
1. Make Bucket ListsCome together and brainstorm what everyone would like to do. You can think of things to do in the house and create bucket lists of other ambitions like:
- Summer goals
- Dream vacations
- Ideas for day trips
- Weekend activities
Written by Premio Foods on March 6, 2020You've got a crowd coming over for a party, for dinner or just to hang out. Enjoy each other's company with some of the best appetizers all your guests will enjoy. While you could serve store-bought goodies for your next get-together, putting in a bit of time to make easy appetizers for a crowd will make your party a hit, and we've got just the recipes everyone will come back for. Check out our five quick and easy party appetizer recipes to become everyone's favorite host.
5 Easy Appetizers for a CrowdWith Premio Sausage, you'll create unforgettable, effortless appetizers. Remember to cook sausage to 160 degrees Fahrenheit or chicken sausage to 165 degrees Fahrenheit, checking the temperature with a meat thermometer, and ge... Read more
Written by Premio Foods on January 23, 2020With the Super Bowl right around the corner, you're probably thinking of ways to spruce up the party this year or make your living room a little more inviting for friends and family. For some, the Super Bowl is all about the game. For others, the party is what really matters. As a host, you probably want to satisfy everyone. Plus, you'll want to hear those extra oohs and aahs when your guests see the effort you've put into this year's decorations. When we think about a good party, we usually consider three things — good company, good food and an overall atmosphere of fun. The word "atmosphere" is key here, so party decorations do matter.
Written by Premio Foods on August 29, 2019The weather's still warm and everyone's spirits are high with one last reason to celebrate until fall begins. It must be Labor Day! Gather your neighborhood friends and break out the grill one last time before packing it away for the winter. Get ready to throw the best Labor Day holiday bash with our top five party tips.
1. Craft a Fun Signature DrinkWhether your crowd wants a sweet summer punch or something a little stronger, this is the perfect occasion to embrace your inner foodie. Get creative with it — mix and match fresh fruit, make your own DIY crushed raspberry lemonade or create a refreshing summer sangria. Craft the perfect drink for the perfect day. Just make sure you've got enough ice!
2. Make a Catchy Summer PlaylistChoose the right ... Read more
Written by Premio Foods on July 23, 2019Everyone loves a good old-fashioned pizza party. Whether you’re throwing a birthday bash for the kids or inviting your own friends over for a fun night in, pizza is a hit no matter what age your guests are. Pizza tastes delicious and is highly customizable. No matter what a person’s food preferences may be, there’s always a way to create a pizza for everyone. Is this your first time throwing a pizza party? If this is a new experience for you, there’s no need to panic. It’s one of the easiest types of gatherings to host and with just a few tips, you can put together a winning event in no time at all. Ready to get started? Here are our top pizza dinner party ideas.
How to Throw an Amazing Pizza PartyThe fun of throwing any party is that you get to make i... Read more
Written by Premio Foods on April 17, 2019Many families are now opting to celebrate Easter with a festive brunch instead of a full-blown dinner extravaganza. Others enjoy a late morning breakfast in anticipation of a bigger meal later in the day. No matter which category suits your needs, you will want to have wonderful sausage recipes for breakfast on hand. Want inspiration for the best breakfast sausage recipes available? Check out these favorites from Premio Foods. Read more
Written by Premio Foods on March 18, 2019Now that football is finished, it's time for basketball to shine! This season, watch all your favorite teams in action as they battle it out to take home the big title. Sports are a team activity, and watching them with other people makes it even more exciting! From getting competitive with your family members who are rooting for different teams to watching your friend's bracket fall apart, plan some basketball viewing parties this season to have a great experience watching the games. If you're trying to plan the best basketball-themed party ever, check out these three tips.