Whether it’s been a tradition in your family or you're looking to change things up this year, a Christmas movie night is the perfect way to celebrate the season. Curling up with Christmas classics and new movies lets you relax during the busy holiday season and helps you get into the spirit of this time of year.
Christmas Movie Night Recipes
Before you reach for the same bowl of popcorn, why not make your night of films even more special with some amazing Christmas movie night treats? Try these recipes to make your movie night snacks as special and festive as the holidays.
1. Holiday Sausage Wreath
A holiday wreath doesn...Read more
Choosing the Perfect Holiday Food Gift RecipesWhen it comes to picking recipes for your DIY holiday gifts, you have two basic types of foods. The first are goodies that are meant to be eaten over the course of a few days. These have a bit of a shelf life, particularly when stored properly. Th... Read more
Christmas Breakfast Sausage CasseroleThis Christmas breakfast casserole is delicious and easy to prepare. Brimming with sweet Italian sausage, eggs, toasted breadcrumbs and cheddar cheese, you’ll appreciate being able to whi... Read more
1. Grandma's Holiday LasagnaIf your family adores traditional Italian flavors, they'll love indulging in this festive recipe for Grandma's Holiday Lasagna. Combined with your favorite Premio sausage, this dish is savory and filling. The sauce, which features sauteed... Read more
1. Donate Nonperishables to Local Food BanksIf you have an excess of canned and boxed food items in your pantry, consider donating them to your local food bank. A can of corn or a box of pasta may seem insignificant to you, but they can feed countless people who don't have access to a Thanksgiving meal. When you contribute nonperishables to charitable ... Read more
FIVE SAVORY RECIPES FOR YOUR THANKSGIVING DINNERAt Premio Foods, we know how important Thanksgiving is to making new memories with your family. Incorporate our best Thanksgiving sides recipes into your dinner t... Read more
One Week BeforeMost people scramble to whip up an entire meal on Thanksgiving Day without realizing they can prepare certain foods a whole week before the big day:
- Soup: You can make your
Oktoberfest, which originally began as a wedding celebration over 200 years ago for Bavaria's Crown Prince Ludwig, has grown into an annual event that's now celebrated all over the world. Oktoberfest usually begins sixteen days prior to the first Sunday in October and is filled with lots of traditional foods, beer and entertainment.
While this German fall festival may be canceled this year, that doesn't mean you and your family can't still celebrate it at home with some festive and delicious bratwurst dishes! To help get you started, we've put together five of the best Oktoberfest recipes that feature our authentic German bratwursts.
1. Bratwurst With Bacon and Apple Sauerkraut
What's the Big Deal About Freezing Sausage Recipes?Freezing meals ahead of time can offer numerous benefits beyond keeping your health on track:
- Freezing allows you to take advantage of all those grocery store bulk food sales.
- You'll spend less time preparing meals if you occasionally make a double batch of your favorite sausage recipes and freeze the rest for later.
- Picky eaters can never say that you have nothing for them to eat, b... Read more