1. Sausage StroganoffIngredients:
What Goes Into Veggie Spaghetti?Veggie spaghetti is usually made from one of the following types of vegetables:
- Zucchini Read more
Creepy CocktailsGrown-up parties aren't complete without a cocktail or two! Cider-based cocktails are always a great, festive option. Rum-based punches are also party favorites, so try making a witch's brew! And what would a Halloween party be without a little blood? Bloody Marys will fit the bill! For a sweeter option, add some grenadine to the drink to get that blood-red look. Halloween-colored Jello shots are another fun boozy option. Make sure to adorn your cocktails with creepy decorative items, like glasses with a spooky pumpkin face or fake eyeballs.
Eerie EntertainmentEvery party needs a little entertainm... Read more
1. Choose Your IngredientsThe great thing about making a stew is that you can tailor it to your family's preferred tastes. Even if you don't enjoy favorites like beef stew, you have lots of options to create something you'll enjoy. Get creative with these four core elements of a stew:
- Vegetables: You can try any combination of vegetables that you like. Potatoes are always a great option, or add some green like broccoli or peppers. A tasty stew has a variety of ingredients, so including vegetables helps your family get the serving... Read more
Ways to Cook SausageYou can prepare sausage in three primary ways: grilling it, pan-frying it or broiling it.
- Grilling sausage: To grill sausage, preheat your grill to medium. Cook pork ... Read more
1. Pumpkin-Stuffed Ravioli With Premio Sausage, Brown Butter Sauce and PecansFor lovers of ravioli and all things sweet and savory, this is a great seasonal dish for your family to enjoy. Here are the ingredients you'll need for this recipe: For the filling, you'll need:
- Mashed, organic pumpkin, 8 oz. can
- Premio Sweet Italian Sausage, 1 package, casings removed
- Brown sugar, 2 tbsp.
- Ground nutmeg, 1/8 tsp.
- Ground cloves, 1/8 tsp.
- Ground cinnamon, 1/8 tsp.
- Ground allspice, 1/8 tsp. ... Read more
Every family needs a great food-related tradition as part of their family culture. We think sausage rolls are a terrific candidate for this purpose because they’re so simple, tasty and universally appealing. Your family may already have a unique take on this classic, but if not, then now is the perfect time to create one. Once you’ve got your recipe down, it makes for a fantastic addition to any large gathering, holiday parties or even casual summer picnics.
Of course, there isn’t just one sausage roll across...Read more