Ways to Cook SausageYou can prepare sausage in three primary ways: grilling it, pan-frying it or broiling it.
- Grilling sausage: To grill sausage, preheat your grill to medium. Cook pork ... Read more
1. Pumpkin-Stuffed Ravioli With Premio Sausage, Brown Butter Sauce and PecansFor lovers of ravioli and all things sweet and savory, this is a great seasonal dish for your family to enjoy. Here are the ingredients you'll need for this recipe: For the filling, you'll need:
- Mashed, organic pumpkin, 8 oz. can
- Premio Sweet Italian Sausage, 1 package, casings removed
- Brown sugar, 2 tbsp.
- Ground nutmeg, 1/8 tsp.
- Ground cloves, 1/8 tsp.
- Ground cinnamon, 1/8 tsp.
- Ground allspice, 1/8 tsp. ... Read more
Every family needs a great food-related tradition as part of their family culture. We think sausage rolls are a terrific candidate for this purpose because they’re so simple, tasty and universally appealing. Your family may already have a unique take on this classic, but if not, then now is the perfect time to create one. Once you’ve got your recipe down, it makes for a fantastic addition to any large gathering, holiday parties or even casual summer picnics.
Of course, there isn’t just one sausage roll across...Read more